The pinnacle of remote switch design for weapon-mounted accessories, AXON™ provides complete control of lights and lasers in a single, compact and rugged housing. AXON™ is the direct result of operational feedback from professional end-users on our industry-leading switch technology. Lights and lasers can be fired from individual buttons with versions available for popular issued devices. Its unique design provides tactile differentiation between the two buttons to eliminate confusion in dark, cold and high-stress situations. The light (angled) button features a switch that allows for both momentary and constant activation, while the laser button features a momentary-only button that supports the laser’s double-click-for-constant-on feature.
AXON™ mounts directly to M1913 Rail, taking up just seven rail slots, while the Rail Clamps feature pass-throughs for zip ties. It also mounts directory to an M-LOK® rail with optional AXON™ M-LOK® Mounting Kit (sold separately).
Guide to cables / leads:
- Standard configuration is 7” cable length.
- Standard AXON™ models feature each button firing devices independently.
- SYNC models fire the laser independently, while the light button will fire both light and laser simultaneously.
- NGAL variants operate in a SYNC capacity, but offer a visible override feature for light and laser.
- AXON™ for DBAL allows for full functional use of the unique visible override feature on Steiner DBAL-A3 and A4 lasers.
- The Y-Splitter Crane-Spec Port lead plugs into the standard and visible override ports on the back of the laser.
- The Light lead plugs into a SureFire® or Modlite® tail cap port.
NATO Crane-Spec Port
Other Variations Available upon Request with MOQ
M-LOK® (Separate AXON™ M-LOK® Mounting Kit Required)
DIMENSIONS (W X L X H)
IN: 1.16 X 2.70 X 0.96
CM: 2.95 X 6.86 X 2.44
7″ or Custom upon Request with MOQ
SureFire / Crane Laser | 7", SureFire / DBAL Laser | 7", SureFire / NGAL Laser | 7"
Standard / Non-SYNC, SYNC | SureFire / Crane Laser, SYNC | SureFire / DBAL Laser, SYNC | SureFire / NGAL Laser | Mode Select, SYNC | SureFire / NGAL Laser | Vis Override