this item will be shipped in 3/5 working days.
– The exemplary rifle-mounted WeaponLight
– Generates up to 1,500 lumens of force-multiplying white light
– Ideal for close to long-range tactical applications
Conquer The Fatal Funnel. Clearing a dark room in a life-or-death force-on-force scenario requires expert training and the best tools available. The M600DF Ultra Scout Light helps you hit the corners with confidence. Its recoil-proof, ultra-high-output LED delivers up to 1,500 lumens of blinding white light shaped through our proprietary Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens. It provides plenty of reach and enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision. The rugged M600DF attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its integral thumbscrew clamp. Its Z68 tailcap allows quick momentary-on or constant-on activation. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum, Mil-Spec hard-anodized O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the tough M600DF will endure combat-like conditions without sacrificing weapon maneuverability.
– Dual fuel light — can be powered by an SF18650B lithium-ion rechargeable battery or two 123A lithium batteries
– Generates up to 1,500 lumens of TIR-focused light with included SF18650B or 1,200 lumens with 123A batteries
– Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED
– TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close-to longer-range operations
– Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body and tempered window make it light rugged, durable and combat ready
– O-ring seals keep out moisture
– Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
– M75 thumbscrew mount attaches quickly & securely to MILSTD-1913 rails
– Note: SF18650B battery required for 1,500 lumen output, 1.5 hours runtime, and 250-meter beam distance