This product is a lightweight minimal button mounting solution for MLOK rails.
- ModButton Lite (Single and Dual Lead)
The 11-1 series of products are offered in three configurations: NGAL/ITP-053 (single rib) and ModButton Lite (single and dual rib), with the devices being made of high-strength, chemical and wear-resistant polymer.
- A very low-profile that allows for simultaneous mounting of equipment on the 12-O’Clock Picatinny rail.
- Provides a secure and easy way to place tape switches at the 11:30 or 1:30 positions on MLOK handguards.
- Tactile feedback to the user to prevent unintentional switch activations.
- Ensure that your weapon is unloaded with the bolt either locked to the rear or removed from the receiver. Do not neglect this step, as it pertains to life safety.
- Ensure that the M-LOK nuts are backed out enough from the 11-1 that the M-LOK nuts can seat properly onto the M-LOK rail. At this point, if you desire to use thread locker, add a drop or two to each screw. We recommend blue thread locker.
- Position the 11-1 into the desired location on the M-LOK rail, inserting the pressure pad underneath the 11-1 so that the cable is routed properly around the mounting hardware. Ensure that the 11-1 and pressure pad are fully and properly seated against your hand guard prior to tightening the fasteners.
- Tighten the M-Lock hardware to 15 inch/pounds (1.7 newton meters).
- Verify that the pad is held securely in place by the 11-1, and connect your pressure pad to the appropriate device.
- Employ your device hassle-free from tape or zip-tie solutions that you’ve used prior.
- Prior to installation, properly clear your weapon and confirm that it is safe. Safety is everyone’s priority.
- Torque driver with 1/8” Hex Bit (in a pinch, a #3 or a #3.5 will work too).
- Thread locker (medium/blue) if desired. DO NOT use red thread locker.
- DO NOT exceed 15 inch pounds (1.7 newton meters) of torque.